Free Trial to Sell More...
Vintage, Retro, Upcycled & Handcrafted
We really would love to feature regularly your offerings and any events you may trade for FREE across our popular social pages to 10,000+ genuine vintage, retro, upcycled & handcrafted followers! Plus you can dual list items from other sites you may sell e.g. ASOS, Etsy, eBay, Depop, Facebook and your own, and simply refer customers there with a web-link to Checkout. You can also use the no tie-in FREE Trial to give an extra shout out on your Online Stall about any Special Offers or Sales you run elsewhere!
Showcase your offerings & any events you may trade - attract more customers!
List your offerings including dual listing from any other sites you may sell e.g. ASOS, Etsy, eBay, Depop, Facebook and your own (listings maybe 'Paypal Click Here to Buy' or 'Contact Seller')
- Sell direct from your Online Stall and/ or refer customers with web-link to another site to Checkout, and vice-a-versa e.g. if using the new free shop section feature on a Facebook page
- Show your Online Stall offerings on our #1 VINTAGE EVENTS FINDER for any events you trade, tempting more customers to visit & even arrange to collect items; everyone saves on postage
- List up to 100 items at any time - you can even list more items as you sell
- NO item listing or commission fees on sales are charged by Vintassion, including for any items purchased using the buy now "PayPal Click Here To Buy" button
- Supporting promotions like having your Banner Ad & Special Offer displayed, and web-links to other sites you may sell such as Etsy, are included for FREE during the free trial and optional thereafter
- Advertise your Online Stall URL on business cards etc.
We'll promote your offerings on our social pages to attract even more customers...
Vintassion extensively features your offerings and any events you may trade through its weekly UNCOVERED Newsletter and social media using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram; where we have a growing 10,000+ genuine followers combined!
In fact we will regularly plug your Online Stall:
- Latest listings
- Highlighted 5 items
- Special offers
- Expanded Seller Profile
- Web-links to your other pages e.g. Etsy or social pages
- Any upcoming fairs you may trade
You too can easily promote your offerings and any events you may trade using the social share buttons (Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest) automatically included with each listed item and event.
There's no tie-in or automatic Selling Period payment renewal we just email to let you know whenever your Selling Period is about to end, including your 30 Day Trial. You can ignore these reminders or choose to renew for either 30 Days (£10) or a year (£50), and if you wish select and pay for one of more of the optional Supporting Promotions...
Any renewal starts at the end of your Selling Period or starts on the day of renewal if you have let your Selling Period lapse. Either way all your previous item listings and Online Stall set-up will be carried through whenever you choose to renew your Selling Period.
If at any time during and after the Free Trial you kindly recommend Vintassion to another seller please email us their name, and for each seller you refer who takes up the Free Trial and starts listing we will automatically extend your Selling Period for 30 days together with any Supporting Promotions you are running at that time.
Both UK and overseas based Sellers are welcome. When overseas Sellers register they are required to enter their, Country in place of a UK "County" and their Country's equivalent to a UK "Postcode".
You can also use the social share buttons on your item listings to easily share and promote them on your preferred social pages (Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter) and you can pin item listings to our Group Pinterest Boards, both for items you have listed on Vintassion or elsewhere, like ASOS, Etsy, eBay, Facebook and your own website.
Another important part of our promotional activities includes, sponsoring and advertising at numerous Vintage events like The Great Southern Flea, as well as sponsoring entertainers like the fabulous D-Day Dolls...
In addition, we work continuously on improving our search engine optimisation, including getting our website link registered with vintage affiliated websites.
You will be able to see the direct impact of our marketing campaigns on your listings through seeing how many times your listings are viewed from your seller’s account.
We wish you every success and look forward to helping you promote and enjoy selling more vintage, retro, upcycled & handcrafted.