Uncovered - Jessamy Elvira 18/09/2017
Vintage Girls' Autumn 'Fashion' Statement...
Vintage girls don't just wear scarves they create an allure of glamour... enjoy reading how to make an individual Autumn 'Fashion' Statement" that suits yourself and lifestyle with this joy to read guest blog by Caroline of Jessamy Elvira. Check out also at the bottom, links to all of Caroline's lovely guest blogs for lots more fabulous 'vintage' inspiration.
The long hazy days of Summer are fading away, but don't look back with regret on those halcyon days just because autumn is coming. I love autumn. It's a chance to indulge in the lovely shades of this time of year, to reflect them in your vintage outfits - and the most fantastic accessory for this is a vintage silk scarf and the latest fashionable look of corduroy.
Trust you too enjoyed reading this lovely guest blog, here are links to all of Caroline's lovely past guest blogs...
- Vintage inspired modern wedding... 14/05/2017
- Spring cleaning your vintage look... 06/03/2017
- Christmas sparkle & colours... 21/11/2016
- Autumnal 'Vintage Style'... 19/09/2016
- Her Majesty's 90th Vintage Celebrations... 16/05/2016
- What's your vintage look this Easter... 14/03/2016
- Giving with love... 08/02/2016
- Finding festive gifts 'everyone' will adore... 09/11/2015
- Dancing under the starry sky... 23/08/2015
- Creating treasured family heirlooms... 15/06/2015
- 'Memorable' vintage themed Summer parties... 11/05/2015
- Evocative memories of special days... 06/03/2015
- Valentine's Day hints for your lover... 02/02/2015
- Add vintage style to your Winter clothes... 05/01/2015
- Share Christmas joy with vintage sparkle... 01/12/2014
- Time for scarves & hot chocolate... 03/11/2014
- Vintage jewellery elegance & sparkle... 22/09/2014
Comments (Post Comment)
There are no comments for this blog post, if you would like to make a comment please use the form below.