For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Martin Evans and can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for a Seller’s Account or request to receive information, a Newsletter etc. or make a payment for a Service; and,
- information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our users and their use of our website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how users to www.vintassion.com interact with the website so that we can continue to develop this website and make it a better experience for our users.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
- to meet our contractual commitments to you;
- to notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service; and
- if you are an existing user including a Registered Seller, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our users.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 , which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you prefer to write to us then our contact address is: Vintassion LLP, 12 Cotswold Close TETBURY, GLOS, GL8 8RD
Vintassion LLP is a registered Limited Liability Partnership (No. OC382442) in England & Wales, our registered office address is: Vintassion LLP, 12, Cotswold Close, TETBURY, Gloucestershire, GL8 8RD, UK