(version 2 - effective from 24th May 2018)
Our website uses HTTPS (connection security SSL Certificate), as shown by the green padlock to the left of the web address https://www.vintassion.com/... This ensures that all information sent and received is cryptographically encrypted between users and our website server, which is held in a UK based data centre that provides a premium environment equipped with up-to-date fire and security systems.
Information We Collect
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data (to help us do this we may use a third-party service, such as Google Analytics but this information is anonymised);
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as, when you register for a Seller’s Account or request to receive information, sign-up for our Newsletters, or make a payment for a Service or Item;
- we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our weekly Newsletter (this can be unsubscribed at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the Newsletter); and,
- information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason that is relevant to the services we offer.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our users and their use of our website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how users to https://www.vintassion.com/... interact with the website so that we can continue to develop this website and make it a better experience for our users.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
- to provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have given us consent to receive such information (we do not use pre-ticked consent boxes or assume de facto consent). Parental or guardian’s consent is required for users under 16 years of age;
- to meet our contractual commitments to you;
- to notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service; and
- if you are a Registered Seller, Customer, or Event Organiser, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Such information will be limited to that appropriate for the purposes required and held no longer than necessary.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our users.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Third Party Links
Access To Your Personal Information
If you prefer to write to us then our contact address is: Vintassion LLP, 12 Cotswold Close TETBURY, GLOS, GL8 8RD
Vintassion LLP is a registered Limited Liability Partnership (No. OC382442) in England & Wales, our registered office address is: Vintassion LLP, 12, Cotswold Close, TETBURY, Gloucestershire, GL8 8RD, UK